Jett with Panama Canal and Bridge of the Americas

Jett with Panama Canal and Bridge of the Americas
Jett with Panama Canal and Bridge of the Americas

At Panama with Mission Parents

At Panama with Mission Parents
At Panama with Mission Parents

Jett 11-14-11

Jett 11-14-11
Jett 11-14-11

Monday, April 4, 2011

April 4th 2011

This week was all right. Gen. conference was pretty legit, especially cuz us gringos watched it in english in the air conditioned high council room at the stake center so that was nice. The talks were way good. It seemed to go by way fast this year. I remember when I was younger the hours of conference seemed to drag by. Maybe cuz I'm actually paying attention now haha. Three more temples is legit, but my comp was mad cuz he wants one in Nicaragua. I told him maybe this was the conference that they would announce it but it didn't happen. O haha funny story. So when President Monson was speaking on Sunday, he starting talking about temples and we thought he was going to announce another one so we all listened and got way quiet. And then he said in a city over 2,500 years old. so we all started saying ´´jerusalem! its in jerusalem!´´ but then he just talked about the Rome temple. It was funny. But this change is basically over. it flew by. We placed a fecha with gustavo for the third saturday of April. he accepted it but he still has problems with the word of wisdom so we have to address those. But things are moving along with the marriage papers for him and his girlfried so that's good. The elders in samaria, who we share a building with, just married a couple and had their baptisms on sunday morning so it was pretty legit to see that. So some elders had a ward activity in their ward to find investigators and they decided to sing. One is from Idaho and he can play the guitar so he enlisted the zls and my comp and I to help. One of the zls plays the piano way good so he played that and I played a tambourine. We sang ´´marching ants´´ by the dave matthews band, it was pretty legit. I would send it to you but the gay bag checker at the grocery store stole my camera cord so I can't send pics from my camera. I'm looking here at the chinese electronic stores for one. Hopefully i find one soon. Well thats about it. Please keep sending letters, they are awesome. and nos vemos hasta la proxima semana!

Elder Jett Scrimsher

No comments:

Post a Comment