Jett with Panama Canal and Bridge of the Americas

Jett with Panama Canal and Bridge of the Americas
Jett with Panama Canal and Bridge of the Americas

At Panama with Mission Parents

At Panama with Mission Parents
At Panama with Mission Parents

Jett 11-14-11

Jett 11-14-11
Jett 11-14-11

Friday, October 29, 2010

10-26-10 - Still at the MTC

Hello everyone,
 
Things are good here.  It snowed yesterday about a half an inch.  Its melting right now but its supposed to keep snowing this week.  We have to wear our suits everyday now but that's good cuz its really cold outside.  It was weird seeing it snow this early in the season but i guess that's just how it is down here.  Ya grandma told me about little Levi growing.  He is going to be so big when i get back.  Wow i cant even imagine Jenner being a priest.  He does not seem like he should be 16 yet.  I wish i could be there to hear him give the sacrament prayer for the first time cuz i know he will mess up haha jk jk.  I'm sure he will do fine.  We had a devo last night and Elder Richard G. Scott spoke.  I don't think anyone expected two apostles in two weeks.  Elder Scott spoke about recognizing and letting the spirit guide us in our lives.  It was a very good talk.  Oh other news is that i am now the district leader for 38F.  I was caught by surprise about this cuz i was pretty sure it would be Elder Ames, another elder in the district.  But i guess i am.  I'm not excited about the more meetings i have to go to but its cool being able to get the mail, unless i didn't get any.  ME and my comp are doing well.  We are working on Lesson 1 in espanol because we are teaching it on Monday for a teaching evaluation.  Hopefully we will get some good feedback so we can fix what is wrong by next Friday for our first Spanish TRC.  Me and Elder Whiting, another elder in my district going to Panama, are both starting to get sick.  It just started out as itchy throats and i was starting to feel better but now it is runny and stuffy noses and random fits of coughing.  I think ill visit the store and get some medicine because I'm starting to get sick of being sick haha.  Dad, i can just buy one of those bubble envelopes and send the SD card in that. All the other elders said that's how they did it.  Oh and you never mailed my ballot to me so i cant vote for the good guys.  Its funny because an elder in my district loves Obama and no one else does so sometimes we get in little debates but its all good.  Well that's about it.  Make sure this gets on my blog dad please.  O and i met some kid from kennewick the other day.  He left the MTC two months ago and went to new Mexico cuz his visa to Mexico hadn't come yet.  Their visas finally arrived so him and his district came back to the MTC so the could get them.  His name was Elder MAtheson. The name wasn't familiar to me but maybe it is to you or mom.  K i gotta go.  Till next week....
 
Elder Scrimsher

No comments:

Post a Comment