Jett with Panama Canal and Bridge of the Americas

Jett with Panama Canal and Bridge of the Americas
Jett with Panama Canal and Bridge of the Americas

At Panama with Mission Parents

At Panama with Mission Parents
At Panama with Mission Parents

Jett 11-14-11

Jett 11-14-11
Jett 11-14-11

Thursday, October 14, 2010

From the MTC 10-13-10

Hola dad!! and everyone else that will be reading this email on my blog!
 
Things here are doing good.  Things are starting to settle down for the most part.  Last night at devotional we had Bishop Richard Edgely of the Presiding Bishopric speak.  He did very well and gave us some tips on how to be successful missionaries.  Me and my comp, Elder Polera are doing well.  We taught the first lesson last night to Elder Lake and mills from our district and I thought we did well and so did they.  We are starting to get comfortable with each other so we teach very well.  The food here is nothing to be excited about but at least they are feeding us.  I had Cream of Wheat this morning and it reminded me of home.  I haven't gotten a ton of letters from anyone... please let everyone know that i love letters.  Could you guys please send some pics of home and the fam, my p-blessing, my pedigree chart?  I'm going to try to email some pics later today, but this computer is being gay so i gotta go.  I love you guys!!
 
Elder Jett Scrimsher   

No comments:

Post a Comment