Jett with Panama Canal and Bridge of the Americas

Jett with Panama Canal and Bridge of the Americas
Jett with Panama Canal and Bridge of the Americas

At Panama with Mission Parents

At Panama with Mission Parents
At Panama with Mission Parents

Jett 11-14-11

Jett 11-14-11
Jett 11-14-11

Friday, November 12, 2010

11-09-10 Update - week 6 at the MTC

I am doing fine, my favorite mom. I am feeling way better. I kicked that sickness out the door. We heard from Elder Bednar last night. I really liked this last one. Elder Bednar is very direct and to the point. HE talked about distinguishing between doctrines, principles, and applications. I'm sorry I cant send the pics home by email, but thats just how it is here. I'll only have to wait another three weeks and then you will get pictures galore. I've taken some good ones at the temple and such. Just tell Jenner that its not worth is to wait until the end to get the merit badges and Eagle project done. Dad, you need to crack down on him like you did me, but do it know. Chad left today and i got some pics with him by the big map of us pointing to B-town on the map. He will probably have his on his blog soon so you can probably find them there. Like i said everyting is great here. Temple today. We might do some sealings so that will be cool cuz ive never seen those. The weather here is bi polar. It is snowing but it isnt enough to stick so there is no snow on the ground, but its freezing. Ya me and chad met by the map on Sunday and we got some pics, I'll have to send you them. I saw him again yesterday too. It was good to talk to him one last time. It's going to be 23 months till we meet again in good ole B-town. If you are interested, there is a public blog called something like, "Moms of Central America". It's a bunch of moms of elders going to central america on their missions. My comps mom is part of it and so are two other elders moms. So if you are interested you can check it out. We did well in our first spanish TRC on Friday. The volunteer we taught was from Moses Lake so that was cool. Well I gotta go. I love all you guys and i would really love letters before i leave here cuz they will take forever to get to panama. Bye bye
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment