Jett with Panama Canal and Bridge of the Americas

Jett with Panama Canal and Bridge of the Americas
Jett with Panama Canal and Bridge of the Americas

At Panama with Mission Parents

At Panama with Mission Parents
At Panama with Mission Parents

Jett 11-14-11

Jett 11-14-11
Jett 11-14-11

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Week 6 at the MTC - live from the Laundry Room

Hola everyone,

Things here are good. Our streak of apostles at devos has ended. We heard from Elder pearson from the 70. He was really good. The weather here is weird. It's been raining a lot but hasn't snowed yet. I want it to snow so I can break out my boots. I probably will anyways even if it doesnt. Dad, you guys actually painted my room? I didn't think that was actually going to happen. It's going to look so wierd when i get back. Thats nice that you had Sis Gayda and Sis Lott over for dinner. That lasagna sure sounds good right now. That's cool about the special on panama that you guys watched. Yes, the temple looks legit. It's in the middle of the jungle and stands out very much. You and mom should visit. Maybe you can pick me up? I know the other elders from Panama are talking about their parents picking them up too so that would be fun. Some of us in the district are thinking of sneaking out on saturday to watch harry potter jk jk. It sounds like its going to be awesome though. At least I can just watch them back to back when I get back. Wow, I can't believe that we are going to be outta here in two weeks. We should get our travel plans on saturday so we are stoked for that. I got some mail this week so things have been good. We are teaching lesson 2 in spanish on friday so we are preparing for that. I think that we will do well. Well I gotta run, my laundry is almost done. I love you all!

From the MTC laundry room,

Elder Jett Scrimsher

No comments:

Post a Comment