Jett with Panama Canal and Bridge of the Americas

Jett with Panama Canal and Bridge of the Americas
Jett with Panama Canal and Bridge of the Americas

At Panama with Mission Parents

At Panama with Mission Parents
At Panama with Mission Parents

Jett 11-14-11

Jett 11-14-11
Jett 11-14-11

Monday, January 10, 2011

1-10-11 No water and no progressing investigators

Hi everyone,

Things are good hear in Pedregal, other than not having water these last couple of days. It has rained here a lot more than usual during this time of the year and that is messing up the water systems or something like that. So we have gone without showers for a couple of days and I'm out of clothes so I hope that it comes on tonight so I can wash my stuff. I got a package this last week but it wasn't from mom. It was from Mckenzi Christenson (THANKS MCKENZI). I was flipping stoked cuz I finally got a package. So that was awesome. The language is coming I guess, it's still hard for me to understand people here, but everyone says that it takes a while. Our investigators aren't really progressing so idk what we can do about that. We teach them and make another appointment, and then they aren't there and each time we pass by, they still aren't there. So me and my new comp are going to have to do work to find them. We are thinking that Elder Lopez is leaving this change so that will be sad to see him go. He is a pretty cool guy and is a very good teacher, he teaches way simply which is good. But I'm excited for a change and hope that my new comp is good and a hard worker. We went on divisions this last week and I liked the area I was in a ton cuz it was actually semi jungley. I got some sweet pics in the trees and stuff. Things are good. I really need to get a haircut this week though as its starting to get kinda shaggy. especially when I can't wash it I'm starting to look kinda sketchy. I have to email the president so I'm gonna end this. Thanks for your support and everything.

Elder Scrimsher

No comments:

Post a Comment