Jett with Panama Canal and Bridge of the Americas

Jett with Panama Canal and Bridge of the Americas
Jett with Panama Canal and Bridge of the Americas

At Panama with Mission Parents

At Panama with Mission Parents
At Panama with Mission Parents

Jett 11-14-11

Jett 11-14-11
Jett 11-14-11

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Feb. 15 2011

Hola everyone,

Things are good here in Pedregal. I've been a little sick these last two days but im getting over it thankfully. Idk why i got sick, maybe from the water. Supposedly the water is safe to drink now that we have water after 2 monthes of no water or sporadic water but I'm doubting that. Investigators are doing well. It's frustrating at times cuz we teach 1 or two great lessons and make return citas and they aren't there or they just dont progress further than that. One of our families are moving to a different area too so that was a knife to the ribs. We have a guy named marcos levy and he knows that the church is true and said he will be baptized but he has to work every sunday for the next two months. So that was bad news, but he is such a good guy and smart too. So I'm probably not going to see him baptized cuz I'm thinking I'll be transferred this next change. My comp and I killed a mouse in our house this week. What an experience. We chased it down and my comp got it with his shoe. We have been un successful in previous attempts so it was awesome. Well I gotta wrap this up. Hopefully my dad puts this up on the blog. Thanks for your support and prayers. nos vemos!

Elder Jett Scrimsher

No comments:

Post a Comment